Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 30-01-2019 06:58:08

Rachel Warner
Nouveau membre

puma blaze of glory

Some think the Puma puma blaze of glory R698 is going to have a heck of a year. Some, like me, aren t feeling so sure about that. The Puma R698 is a solid runner and with the Sakura installment by Ronnie Fieg it was hinted that thing were going to be heating up. The release of the Puma R698 Bonded TPU Kurim Dark Shadow strays me away from that notion.With a bonded TPU and engineered mesh upper, you can be sure that these will provide the ultimate fit and comfort, but it s going to do so in an all black design. Most people are fans, I get it, but with that Sakura look indicating what s to come, it s bizarre to see something so simple, and to have been seeing simple colorways. White lands down on the Trinomic midsole, completing the look. If you re interested in picking these up then head on over to you local Puma retailer today.Source: FeatureAuthor s TakeI could just as simply get an all black Tubular, Roshe, Flux, etc which in my book is kind of cooler. Pardon my rant in the middle of all that, but I m going to pass on these. However, I might knock the monochromatic design, but I m digging the steal-ness of the name.   

You re probably going to pass unless you re a real Puma fan. The Puma Trinomic R698 3M Reflective is dope within itself, but when Nike is also putting out 3M runners, which are you apt to cop? (That s Rhetorical). Given, there are plenty of sneakerheads that dig the rihanna puma creepers Puma Trinomic R698 so this look is for you.The Puma Trinomic R698 3M Reflective incorporates a number of materials into the build, including, mesh and leather. While the leather overlays are done in a darker shade, the rest of the upper favors a lighter Grey to create a contrast. The Puma Trinomic R698 3M Reflective also presents a reflective upper for you 3M fanatics out there. You can look for these today at select Puma retailers if you re interested in adding them to the collection.Source: PackerShoesAuthor s TakeAs puma suede trainers if my first paragraph didn t give it all way Still these are a solid release and a solid cop, if that s what you choose to do.There are just too many boss runners out there, plenty with 3M material. In my opinion, these just don t hold their own against the others.   

It s not a type-o. The Puma Blaze of Glory Dskmstrkt Pack, otherwise known as the Deconstruct pack, has gotten a lot of looks, especially in Herzogenaurach, Germany. The Puma Blaze of Glory takes some time to honor Germany s heritage with this Herzogenaurach inspired look and German lingo .This time around we get to look at just the Hazlenut rendition of the Puma Blaze of Glory. We ve seen these bad boys some time ago, but now they are on their way to release status in limited quantities at select Puma shops. The upper consists of a mixture of leather, nubuck and neoprene materials, and is coated in the light Hazelnnut hue. Head on over to the comment section below and puma basket heart let us know what your thoughts are on these.Source: Afew StoreAuthor s TakeI m not crazy about them, but it doesn t mean that they aren t worth a look.These are definitely on the higher end in terms of Puma Blaze of Glory designs, but that might scare some of you away from these. If you re used to those simpler running-looking kicks, then these might not be for you. Because they re still mad dope.   

Aside from solid standouts made in conjunction with Slam Jam and Thisisneverthat, the popular Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus has received a much needed colorful design just in time for the warm months ahead. Constructed of Silver ballistic nylon along the toebox, vamp and tongue, reinforced with Dark Grey suede overlays along its quarter panel and toe cap, pops of Teal are applied on the eyelets, signature formstripes and TPU heel counter, while the runner is further pronounced with Orange hints scattered throughout, which is prominent on the frontal lacing component, and inner lining.All resting atop a comfortable Trinomic sole unit that bears its colorful palette to cap it all off, look for this stylish variation of the Trinomic XT2 Plus at select Puma retailers now for $85.

Puma has regained a lot of popularity lately with the return of lots of their great retro runners like the R698, but the brand is ready to make a strong statement in the runner category.Back in February we showed you Puma s Ignite Your City Series that was highlighted by their new runner, the Puma Ignite. Now Puma is ready to release the runner to the world and they are excited to see people put it to work. The Puma Ignite features innovative foam technology that provides responsive cushioning, optimal rebound and great comfort.To start off you ll have your choice of two colorways, black/grey and red/black. Available at select retailers at the end of the month, which one will you be going after?via: HBAuthor s TakeI m a fan of runners, but not the ones that look like a track athlete would wear, and these Pumas look like that on the track shoe.I m not sure how comfortable they are, but I don t like the look of the shoe so I ll probably never try them on to find out.   

While its Black variant was given the spotlight, we now place an emphasis on the camouflage iteration of the Thisisneverthat x Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus.Similar to the first model, this variation is comprised of suede, mesh and rubber materials, as black puma the focal point is directed at its camouflage design along its entire breathable mesh base. Reinforced by an Olive Green suede toe box and various Dark Green tones on its side panels including the brand s distinct formstripe, additional hits of Black are found via its lacing component and heel counter, while it all rests atop a White Trinomic midsole unit.Finished off with Thisisneverthat branding seen on the tongue labels, as well as a mini-tab seen on the lateral formstripe, find this exclusive rendition of the Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus [img]https://www.squidstew.co.uk/images/sneaker/black puma-286sem.jpg[/img] at select Puma retailers or try you luck at Kixify.

Pied de page des forums